What personal information is collected?
MSD collects personal data via the Website in two ways:
(i) Information you have submitted: MSD collects personal data and other information you have submitted when you registered via the Website. This information may include, but is not limited to: Names and contact information, including phone number, physical address, fax and e-mail; IP address, browser information, length of visit; Title, position, degree/education, business/company name; Referral source data (i.e., how you ended up at the website); Any other similar information provided to us by you or your company in connection with our services, and any other information that you have submitted when using the App/Website (including but not limited to that which is provided if/when you send us e-mails or other inquiries,)
How is the personal information used?
MSD collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
Manage and provide the service of the Website,
(i) Services in connection with the use and management of the website and all content and services therein.
We may use your personal data for the following additional purposes which may be included in, or part of, the Services:
(ii) Any other services described at the website, including but not limited to: broadcasts & webcasts, studios & on location production, video productions, and nationwide audiovisual services.
(iii) Enhance the Website (using personal or non-identifiable information transmitted to us) and develop new tools or for quality improvement.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal information?
- Updating our records;
- In connection with any application for employment with the Company;
- Internal analysis for our business management purposes;
- Any statutory or regulatory purpose which requires the processing of your personal data;
- Legal and regulatory compliance;
- Fraud and crime prevention;
- Internal or external audits; and
- Any other purpose for which valid consent is obtained.
We process your personal information under more than one legal basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your personal information. We rely on consent when you have consented to the use of your personal information, for example when you give us information - You may provide us information when:
Recipients of your personal information
- you set up an account with us;
- you register for a program with us;
- you provide it to us by filling out forms;
- you send us e-mail;
- you provide information via phone or in person;
- you provide us with information in writing and send it to us other than via e-mail, phone or in person (i.e., mail, FedEx, etc.);
- you provide us with documentation;
- you provide us with information which may contain personal data;
- you provide it to use through our “Contact Us” page on the website or in connection with requesting information from the website;
- you provide us information after logging in to our system at inceptionmeetings.com, or letspando.com or elsewhere; and/or
- you provide us with information in connection with seeking employment with the Company.
- We Collect Information Automatically – We automatically collect certain types of information when you visit our Website (as explained below).
Security of personal data
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You are personally responsible for securing your own copies of your passwords and related access codes for our online resources.
Retention of your personal data
We will retain your personal information for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes listed in this privacy notice, as required by law or once you have deleted your account.
We will retain your personal data as follows:
- your personal data will be retained for a minimum period of three years following the date of the program in a secure project database, and for a maximum period of five years following the date of the program, with the last two years being in cold (offline) storage.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
- In some cases it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based upon the performance of our Services, and any applicable industry and governmental standards.
- We may also retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Your rights and how to contact us
You may exercise your rights, among others, of access and rectification, deletion or objection to the processing of your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also delete and access the personal data associated with your profile via your user account.